Sunday, February 2, 2014

Simple Heart Banner

Wow, has it really been one month since i blogged already?
Can't believe it's already Feb.
I don't know why but i LOVE to decorate for valentines day.
Each year i make a couple new things to add to my valentines day decorations tote.


This first craft is a really easy banner.

I purchased these heart stickers from Joanns

And these solid and stenciled hearts

I also bought some felt squares of my own and cut out even more hearts

Then i just layered everything together, gluing as i went.

Then i glued some twine on the back. 

We recently moved and guess what?!
We have NO mantel!! I was really disappointed, because i love to decorate, so i just hung up the banner here above the fireplace.

what do you think?
Do you like to decorate?



Julianne

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...